MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers & manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA™ Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry points in the same area
All system components must be purchased separately
Applications: Confined Space