- Capacity lb. (kg): 4,600 (2,087)
- A in. (cm): 14.80 (37.59)
- B in. (cm): 29.80 (75.69)
- C in. (cm): 12.55 (31.88)
John Deere’s jack line includes the most popular styles and sizes, in both premium and standard type implement jacks.
Our jacks have lift capacities from 1,000 lb. to 8,000 lb. Precision engineered with smooth turning handle, dependable inner screw and rugged foot plate.
Several top-wind and side-wind styles are available with lift heights of 10-in. – 15-in. The John Deere’s tubular mount model comes with an improved lanyard lock pin and weld on tube mount.
- Manufactured to the highest standards – exceeding industry standards – to ensure long-lasting reliability
- Powder-coat painted outer tubes – four times more weather and corrosion resistance than other painted jacks
- Yellow-zinc plating on metal parts for a quality appearance and protection against corrosion
- Extremely strong 5/8-in. (16-mm) large-diameter pin (most models) for excellent side-load strength for larger equipment and field applications
- Designed and engineered for compatibility with implements manufactured worldwide – fitting over 95% of all implements in the field today, with a complete range of lift capacities